For your enjoyment, we provide a spacious heated clubhouse with a comfortable lounge area, open fire, and full kitchen facilities. The clubhouse is used for socials and has games available, like table tennis, a pool table, darts, and others.
Anyone is welcome to visit on Sundays between the hours of midday and 5.00pm. A club member will be available to greet you and show you around. The club is open to members only over the rest of the week.
Sauna and spa evenings are held every Sunday, and members of other clubs are welcome to attend. You can relax and enjoy the company of others in a totally natural environment.
Together we can enjoy:
- Large swimming pool with an attached paddling pool for the little ones
- Spa pool, located outside, next to the main swimming pool
- Sports Courts
- Children’s play area including the fabulous zoom swing
- Camping area
- Power points for campervans and caravans
- Miniten and Petanque
- Barbeque area: There are two wood-fired barbeques adjacent to the pool where members enjoy summer evenings with good food and the pleasant company of like-minded people.
A cabin that sleeps up to three people is available for hire. The cabin does not have power or water supply. These facilities are available in the clubhouse. For accommodation inquiries about camping, caravan, or the cabin, contact the club via this link.
Hire our facilities
The clubhouse, grounds, and pools are available for hire. This could be for a day and/or evening. Please contact the club for further information.
Enjoy air on all your skin
Clothes free recreation lets you be yourself and forget the pretensions of modern society. Our variety of facilities in a natural setting allows you to relax totally.